Sunday, April 29, 2007

#sunset

sunset---
she lets me
hold her hand

#girls

late Spring---college girls
are out on the town
no one whistles any more

#Avenue

the Cherry Blossoms
of Park Avenue---
their petals don't fall

#sunrise

sunrise---
blooming daffodils
steal the show

#drizzle

Spring drizzle---
she lets the umbrella
dip back

#snail

morning stillness---
a snail is one step
closer to the edge

#space

late afternoon---time to
stare into empty space
at Starbucks

#donut

morning rush---
the donut drips on
the story about trans fats

#grey

Spring dark clouds---
my barber asks
if I want all the grey out

#sunrise

sunrise---
baby leaves
go to work


#end

end of the line---
a priest
smiles at me

#sunset

sunset---
she rests under
the Cherry Blossom tree

#nothing

sitting in the warm
Spring sun---
I think of nothing

#breeze

early morning---
a Spring breeze
carries car exhausts

No comments: