Sunday, April 15, 2007

#bus

Spring rain storm---
running to catch a bus
that splashed me

#refunds

downpours
on Tax Day---
but for me no refunds

#Park

Madison Square Park---
a winter tree statue
sexier than real ones

#walk

morning walk---
beneath a tree
new leaves brush my cheek

#age

feeling my age
in the gym---
an old lady flirts with me

#rivers

heavy Spring rain---
in a bar the beer
runs like rivers

#sunset

sunset---
my friend says
there is no haiku

#work

morning rain---
umbrellas
go to work

#moon

wearing a white mask
because of the pollution---
a day moon

#shirt

New York subway---
her tee shirt says Red what?
early Spring

#arrows

mid April---
a tree has not shot
any of its arrows yet

#sunrise

sunrise---
her picture
fell down

#tomatoes

picking tomatoes to buy
she asks me which ones
I like best---Spring

#buds

morning stillness---
the tree buds
keep on pointing

No comments: