Sunday, April 01, 2007

#dancing

standing in line---
all women to see
all men dancing

#Fool

April's Fool---
I don't receive any mail
in my Bulk folder

#kite

Fourteen Street Pier
two boys fight
over a kite---Spring wind

#horsefly

a horsefly in my house
thinks it is a free country---
Spring

#moon

pissing at night---
a full moon tells me
if my aim is bull's-eye

#chopper

blue sky---
above my head stands
a traffic chopper

#guitar

evening rush---
a man plays the guitar
but no one hears it

#moon

warm Spring night---
a setting moon
takes its time

#Mums

fine Spring day---
the Spider Mums
got me


#geese

a flock of geese
flies in a circle---
Spring

#leather

beautiful Spring afternoon---
my neighbor wears
her black leather skirt

#pear

farmers market---
a pear looks like
a potato

#sidewalk

on a deserted sidewalk---
a long line
of ants

#Break

Spring Break---
two coeds turn their heads
to look at me

1 comment:

Gabi Greve said...

Dear Fred san,

your paintings of city life are quite something !

Keep going !

GABI

from the woods of Japan

. Happy Haiku Gallery .