Sunday, April 08, 2007

#dove

Easter Sunday---
a white dove
flies off a church tower

#cat

blue sky---
the cat hides
under my desk

#goggles

swimming next to me---
her bikini bra
is smaller than my goggles

#mall

cold Spring day---
palm trees inside
the shopping mall

#Friday

Good Friday---
my neighbor prays
in a mosque

#bells

snow flurries close to
Easter---
the sound of bells

#tree

gloomy day---
a blind man passes
a blooming cherry tree

#chill

Spring chill---
I remember
January warmth

#rain

pouring rain---
I run into
my swimming instructor

#sunrise

sunrise---
too many yellow tulips
and no lilacs

#deli

eating in a deli---
the bread basket
has some unleavened

#neighbor

holy week---
my neighbor
gives me a hug

#gym

at the gym---
each time I look at her
she looks back at me

#pink

she has her toenails
painted pink---
Sakura petals fall

No comments: