Sunday, May 06, 2007

#tulips

warm Spring night---
she dangles her giant tulips
over my face

#Park

Madison Square Park---
hear chatter at night
Spring warms up

#sunset

sunset viewing---
waiting for a cruise ship
to pass by

#bird

Cinco de Mayo---
a songbird
crosses the border

#daiquiri

she carries a book
by Hemingway---
I order a daiquiri

#Brazil

it's Autumn in Brazil---
I'd go there
if it's whatever

#ex

crowded subway car---
at the other end
an ex girlfriend

#blue

Spring blue sky---
a sailor tosses up
his hat

#hopscotch

Spring in the park---
next to a chess game
girls play hopscotch

#morning

overcast morning---
I let my brightness
get me through it

#sunset

the purple of her hair
and the sun's---
the rest is asphalt

#hide

bright Spring day---
the sun at my window
I have nothing to hide

#Monday

beautiful Spring day---
I keep forgetting
it's Monday

#moon

we get in bed---
an orange full moon
is ready to go

No comments: