Sunday, March 25, 2007

#sunset

sunset---
a red grape
falls inside her décolleté

#Park

Madison Square Park rain---
a couple
don't even notice

#cat

I pet a cat
for a long time---
but no haiku

#moon

crescent moon
at my window---
I refill his glass

#sprinkler

Spring showers---
a shut off sprinkler
spins in the wind

#yard

a dead sparrow
in the church yard---
early Spring

#rush

morning rush---
second day of Spring
and still no miniskirts

#cake

early morning---
not much left of last night
Black Forest cake

#balloon

Spring solstice---
a birthday balloon
stuck in a leafless tree

#charcoal

waiting for Spring
to start---
I draw in charcoal

#stare

bright day---too many men
in sunglasses
stare at me

#boots

morning rush---
she steps on my toes
with her snow rubber boots

#gray

overcast day
dirty snow on the ground---
I close my gray curtains

#Park

Madison Square Park---
a pigeon shits on the snow
late March bright day

No comments: