Sunday, July 23, 2006

#sunset

sunset---
raspberry syrup over
one scoop mango ice cream

#neighbors

the neighbors gone
on vacation---
I get to sleep late

#cherries

black cherries on sale---
can you lose
weight on black cherries?

#candle

calm wind---
I turn off the bulb
and light a candle

#sunset

sunset---
heavy thunder storms
cause a power outage

#jogger

hot day---
a jogger waiting
for the bus

#grapes

ripe grapes---
the vineyard's owner
is on vacation

#cappuccino

rush hour---
she stops for
a cappuccino to go

#breeze

a summer breeze
playing with my hair---
I let it

#wrong

a thunder storm
lights up the sky---
I'm on the wrong street

#spider

a spider web
swings in the wind---
empty hammock

#open

walking with
the umbrella open---
sunlight showers

#bar

just the two of us---
I at one end of the bar
she's at the other

#screen

morning rush hour---
the smell of sun screen
in the subway

No comments: