Sunday, July 09, 2006

#final

World Cup final---
Italy plays
Zidane

#red

salsa band
in the park---
she wears red high heels

#day

summer day---
I can't find
something to do

#money

unexpectedly---
I find money
in a drawer

#jam

eating all natural
peach jam---
the smell of her soap

#mirror

no mirror
can tell you truly
what you are

#lost

lost mail---
I open a window
to let a butterfly out

#fountain

Madison Square Park---
the fountain has pennies
but no water

#shower

rainy morning---
my shower
is not working

#tour

tour de france---
how do they go
to the bathroom?

#subway

after a long weekend---
many dozing
on the subway

#tea

independence day---
someone dropped
a tea bag in the pool

#eagles

soaring bald eagles---
all about a chance
to fulfill a dream

#sunset

July sunset---
waiting for the fireworks
to really paint this sky red

#crackers

early July---
a kid wants money
to buy fire crackers

#nymph

storms throw me
off my horse down a river---
I get picked up by a nymph

No comments: