Sunday, December 28, 2008

#fountain

soda fountain---
a teen and her mother
come in for ice cream

#Park

Madison Square Park---
there is no one
in the tree house

#dancing

Saturday night---
the barmaid yells at me
I keep on dancing

#fog

morning fog---
my neighbor takes off
his turban

#more

the recession---
more
homeless

#dawn

dawn---
I water
the poinsettias

#night

Christmas night---
Venus shines
real bright

#blue

blue sky---
I do the dishes
on Christmas day

#wash

Christmas Eve---
I am too tired
to wash the dishes

#couple

more bad weather---
a couple standing on ice
argue

#rise

the recession---
rise in arrests
for shoplifting

#icy

icy sidewalks---
a cop
smirks

#first

the recession---
the first time Toyota
ends a year in the red

#spits

sunny day---
a paraplegic
spits on the snow

No comments: