Sunday, December 21, 2008

#blue

blue sky---
she falls
on her butt

#fog

morning fog---
the snow covers
everything

#fresh

fresh snow---
the graffiti looks
dirtier

#dog

the snow stopped---
a side street littered
with dog shit

#freeze

the recession---
Harvard puts a freeze
on hiring

#feet

snow flurries start to fall---
the bridegroom gets
cold feet

#snow

snow in the forecast---
my neighbor's husky
wags his tail

#moon

cold night---black cat peaks
from under black car
a half moon

#sunset

sunset---
I turn off
the Christmas lights

#fog

morning fog---
a cop gives me
the wrong directions

#look

happy hour---
they still look up when
Bush is on TV

#Lipstick

the Lipstick Building---
it inspires
pyramid schemes

#Park

Madison Square Park---
near by bank Christmas lights
have no green

#age

December Fifteen---
Feeling my age
as I climb the stairs

1 comment:

Bill said...

All the best of the season and into the new year, Fred.