Sunday, April 27, 2008

#night

overcast Sunday---
the lilacs
remind me of last night

#red

Spring drizzle---
her frizzy red hair
gets wet

#rice

check out---
the clerk wants to know
how many bags of rice I got

#empty

overcast Spring day---
an empty plastic bag rolls
my shoe untied

#Park

Madison Square Park---
no sub prime anything
here

#fly

April ends---
the sun shines
on a dead fly

#blue

blue sky---
the parrot
is very quiet

#moon

needs another night cap
for the dawn---
waxing moon

#out

Union Square---
Spring
but no one speaks out

#blue

blue sky---
my neighbor tells
another big fish story

#dull

dull April afternoon---
one of my exes
calls

#primary

primary Tuesday---
it's about time
the fat lady sings

#beer

April
hot sun and cold wind---
I drink another beer

#dust

morning fog---
she wipes the dust
off her portrait

1 comment:

Ričardas said...

check out---
the clerk wants to know
how many bags of rice I got

Good one - my favorite in this set. I wander if clerks will start to worry about it here too?