Sunday, April 13, 2008

#dancer

Greek bar---
I use sign language
to chat up the belly dancer

#blue

blue sky---
a grey horse pisses
on new grass

#trees

Cherry trees blossom---
construction workers
nonstop whistling

#bus

new driver---
my bus arrives
on time

#rest

foggy day---
the rest of this
is at present not available

#dawn

dawn---
the birds sing
the cat pretends sleep

#warm

warm Spring day---
the woman in the token booth
smiles at me

#Torch

new Olympic sport---
hide and seek
the Torch

#kitten

evening rush---
a kitten sticks out
of a crowded duffel bag

#sniffing

Starbucks---
green plastic stirrers
too narrow for sniffing

#what?

April cold wind
and hot sun---
Chinese what?

#voyeur

dawn---
a voyeur
needs more time

#cleaning

Spring cleaning---
I misplaced the Drano
in the frig

#blossom

Cherry trees blossom---
she asks have I seen
her new tattoo

No comments: