Sunday, April 20, 2008

#play

mass at Yankee Stadium---
his Holiness decides
to play hardball

#rice

the price of rice
goes up---
I start hording sake

#paint

hot April day---
Cherry petals scatter
her new toenail paint

#Park

Madison Square Park Spring day---
dog and his mistress
walk shaking their tails

#moon

her blond hair shines
over her business suit---
full moon at dusk

#dawn

dawn---
out for a walk
my shadow scares me

#cat

hot Spring day---
the cat thinks
this is a jungle

#ring

the subway surfaces---
a symphony
of ring tones

#cap

April warms---
I chat with a woman
who wears a Sox cap

#blue

blue sky---
I step on white
Cherry tree petals

#give

give to Caesar what---
the Pope visits
on Tax Day

#sale

Tax Day---
the sun shines
on a house for sale

#sunset

I stopped to view
a Cherry tree---
April sunset

#blue

blue sky---
her windows are all
fogged up

No comments: