Sunday, September 16, 2007

#moon

dusk---crescent moon
amongst dark clouds
I light more candles

#sunset

giving her roses---
September
sunset

#Park

Madison Square Park
cool September day---
dogs have fun

#artist

a street artist
soon finished the skyline---
September fog

#fly

a mid September fly
acts aggressive---
I ignore it

#staff

sea food restaurant---
staff better dressed
than their customers

#truck

hot September day---
homeless man stands
by ice cream truck

#white

morning blue sky---
last night I drank
all the white beer*

*a type of Belgian beer

#soaps

My barber likes
the Russian soaps---
watches while he works

#lose

playing ping pong
with an old friend---
I decide to lose

#Eleven

September Eleven---
a ferryboat on the Hudson
moves on

#oak

September rain---
I take cover
under an oak tree

#truth

my dentist
takes x-rays---
the pain of the truth

#fog

morning fog---
only a chimney
is still visible

No comments: