Sunday, September 30, 2007

#chopper

standing near a chopper
as it rises---
a man adjusts his trousers

#sunset

sunset---
a woman puts on
her taffeta jacket

#smoke

blue sky---
outside a clinic
a nurse takes a smoke break

#moon

setting full moon at dawn---
I switch discs
on the CD player

#kiss

Autumn giant strawberries---
I give her
a French kiss

#swing

end of September
cool wind---
a playground swing squeaks

#genes

old age---
I'm getting to know
my genes real well

#haze

morning haze---
I wipe
my eyeglasses

#moon

It looks like I forgot
a house light on---
full moon

#home

blue sky---
a polar bear
needs a home

#raw

A restaurant
with a raw bar---
she wears no under wear

#cat

morning stillness---
the cat tail
brushes my naked leg

#doves

the UN General
Assembly meets---
all the doves left town

#tears

blue sky---
no more
tears

No comments: