Sunday, May 27, 2007

#corn

a picnic---
corn on the cob reminds me
of the teeth I'm missing

#Park

Madison Square Park
a bride and groom
get photographed---end of May

#color

the UN tower---
all the windows
have the same color

#sunset

sunset---
suddenly
silence

#calm

Friday---
she wears a loose short dress
the wind is calm

#May

End of May---
I can't find
my swimsuit

#tenure

Harvard Yard---
the trees
have tenure

#sunset

sunset cool breeze---
the sparrows skip faster
than the leaves roll

#hat

bright day---
his black cowboy hat
casts a shadow on his eyes

#moon

clear Spring night
I buy two pizzas
for the price of one---half moon

#bounty

I taste big ripe tomatoes
from her bounty---
later she gives two more

#page

morning commute---
she has not turned
a page for a long time

#game

boring chess game---
a grand master
defeats me

#morning

early morning---
the Spring sun shines
on my callouses

1 comment:

Gabi Greve said...

too much pollution---/
a squirrel keeps/
scratching itself
...
Fred Masarani
...


I like this one, Fred san !
GABI
. Happy Haiku Gallery .