Sunday, December 10, 2006

#night

Sunday night---
she's still doing
today's sudoku

#sunrise

sunrise---
my breath
fogs the window


#green

cold Saturday night---
the barmaid puts sake
in my green tea

#stillness

morning stillness---
an icicle
starts to melt

#tree

as I ring my
doctor's doorbell---
a tree with no leaves on

#coldness

morning rush
no one looks up---
the December coldness

#sunset

melon in New York
is always in season---
Winter sunset

#ATM

December day---
a woman in red
jumps the ATM line

#seagulls

early morning---
a biplane flies over
gliding seagulls

#size

holidays shopping---
size of the tree
does matter

#moon

baldness becomes him---
full moon
from under a winter tree

#frost

first frost---
too much noise in the park
I put my hands on my ears

#sunset

a chorus line
with pink cheeks kick high---
December sunset


#kitten

morning stillness---
a kitten
yawns

No comments: