Sunday, October 01, 2006

#light

star gazing with
my back against a
broken street light

#hiccups

Sunday morning fog---
I got the hiccups
for no reason

#football

Saturday college game---
too much kicking
for football

#ant

an ant inside
my slipper
survives a brisk night

#sunset

sunset---
a yellow half moon
green with envy

#comb

dark clouds
pour Autumn rain---
I comb my gray hair

#airplane

Shea Stadium---
looks bigger
from an airplane

#alarm

early morning---
waiting for the
alarm clock to ring

#Ode

packing to go
back home---
I hear ''The Ode to Joy''

#pudding

cloudy sky---
I get one more rice
pudding cup from the fridge

#Park

a fat duck
awash by green ---
Knightsbridge exit of Hyde Park

#pheasant

morning sunshine---
a pheasant
stays among tall grass

#hell

crowded bus---a man
whispers to another:
go to hell

#duck

clear day---
a duck keeps diving
into its water image

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like your blog!