Sunday, October 15, 2006

#kinks

knock on the door---
she straightens the kinks
in her black dress

#diner

in a Japanese diner
a fly prefers
American

#sunset

wind howls
on the boardwalk---
cold feet at sunset

#Noble

Yunus economics---
how crumbs become wheat fields
won a Noble

#yellow

green leaves dangle
in my face---I bow
yellow ones all over

#man

standing before an ant
a man asks:
who am I

#earing

rush hour---
she forgot to wear
the other ear earing

#spider

a spider
built its web
above a mouse trap

#vacuum

morning stillness---
a vaccum tube
sucking fallen leaves

#dive

rainy afternoon---
the Yankees suffer
one more nose dive

#leather

brown cockroach
walks on a brown leaf---
I wear my leather jacket

#art

art work in the park---
tree shadow
on the back of a canvas

#headline

morning headline:
"Another 60
Bodies Found---"

#fruit

I see her at a fruit stand---
the sweet smell
of Fall apples

#Mohawk

Columbus Day---
I shake the hand
of a Mohawk from Buffalo

No comments: