Sunday, June 07, 2009

#lunch

Sunday street park---
wearing a burka she eats lunch
with her man

#horse

the name of the horse
who won the Belmont---
Summer Bird

#Park

Central Park aft days of rain---
healthy grass
pale crowd

#haze

morning haze---
a circus acrobat
disappears

#day

June rainy day---
the park ball field
is full of mud

#fog

morning fog---
too much steamed milk
in my espresso

#speaks

Obama speaks to Muslims---
a native American
listens

#water

a June downpour takes a break---
I go out to buy
more water

#fog

dense fog---
a blind man crosses
the street alone

#seen

almost Summer---
I come across daffodils
more than Wordsworth ever seen

#open

the recession---
more nude entertainment bars
open

#horse

GM is bankrupt---
I pat a carriage horse
in Central Park

#River

June East River rapids---
schoolgirls learn
to play rugby

#blue

blue sky---
my GPS
stops working

No comments: