Sunday, May 24, 2009

#fly

late May---
a fly lands on
a poem by Isa

#fog

Saturday morning fog---
a boy wears his uniform
to go to school

#bird

whistles as she passes---
a bird
flies away

#blue

blue sky---
but not enough
sunspots

#River

East River rapids---
I run my fingers
through her white hair

#nothing

ozone level too high---
a woman wears nothing
under her skirt

#sunset

sunset---
a women softball game
ends in lots of hugs

#cool

bared bodies watching weather
starts---
I keep my cool

#sunset

sunset---
the sound of people singing
as I pass a church

#stands

late May---
a butterfly stands outside
my closed window

#River

East River stills waters---
I toss a rock in them
clear skies

#blue

blue sky---
a monk
looks up

#pigeon

a street park---
I watch a pigeon
try to earn daily bread

#sunset

sunset---
May clouds cracked enough
to see purple and red

No comments: