Sunday, April 05, 2009

#rain

April in Paris---
the rain shower scene
is as good as in New York

#blue

Sunday morning blue sky---
I need more
Alka-Seltzer

#night

Saturday night---
empty bar she teaches me
to belly dance

#who?

the Obamas visit
France---
Jackie who?

#rush

Spring thunder storm---
she asks me
what's the rush

#haven

finances US deficit
a haven for the rich---
China

#house

Spring drizzle---
a newly homeless man
views an abandoned house

#cat

morning fog---
my neighbor can't find
his Siamese cat

#bud

leaves bud on some trees---
a cabbie makes
an obscene gesture


#cross

April Fool Day---
a liar stops saying
cross my heart

#Red 2

Fargo's Red River---
a snow storm calls
but no flood

#Red

Fargo's Red River* crests---
the moon shines
on disks of ice

* http://tinyurl.com/c2wxxg

#skyline

Spring night lightening ---
as if the skyline
needs more illumination

#dawn

dawn---
I take a short cut
through a full cemetery

No comments: