Sunday, March 01, 2009

#white

waiting for a blizzard to come---
the bar tender ran out
of white rum

#snow

snow storm---
the bus arrives
on time

#night

Saturday night---
carrying flowers he rings
the bell of a dark house

#blue

blue sky---
dew drops on the cover
of the garbage can

#Friday

thank God it's Friday---
a blues joint
is full of bankers

#pigeon

Spring like day---
a pigeon enters
through the window

#trees

the sun rises earlier---
but where are
the trees buds

#wipe

I forget---
tell her to wipe her forehead
Ash Wednesday

#River

East River bright day---
I bury my head
in her lap

#blue

blue sky---
she wears
a kimono

#flowers

she bought me flowers---
my wallet is missing
ten dollars

#rush

morning rush---
on his porch he rides
a stationary bicycle

#water

I take out the garbage---
frozen gutter water
moonless night

#sunrise

sunrise---
a seamstress ran out
of black thread

No comments: