Sunday, June 29, 2008

#showers

Sunday Summer showers---
she carries umbrella
but does not use it

#blue

blue sky---
a polar bear has fun
Summer

#drive

a man at the beach yells---
I need oil to drive home
late June sunset

#sunrise

June beach sunrise---
a man forgot
his swimsuit

#stamps

the price of food is up---
people on food stamps
need more stamps

#rerun

Summer---
fell asleep watching
a Yankees' rerun

#start

Summer deepens---
I start reading
Homer

#lox

overcast June morning---
lox and cream cheese
but no bagel

#sunrise

a peacock shows off
to a peacock---
California sunrise

#blue

blue sky---
foam from an ocean wave
at my feet

#boat

bright Summer day
East River boat ride---
the sparkle in her eyes

#share

Summer early morning---
a fat sparrow wants me
to share my bagel

#funny

George Carlin died---
that's really
funny

#clown

Summer fog---
a street clown
skips the make up

No comments: