Sunday, March 23, 2008

#Parade

Easter Parade---
the only time you see
fruits on Fifth Avenue

#blue

blue sky---
the sprinklers are not working
late March

#sour

candy store---/
I buy sour jelly beans/
Spring cold wind

#games

empty subway---
I think of last year Mets games
Spring

#blue

blue sky---
a nun looks down
Good Friday morning

#moon

full moon---
the barmaid kisses me
on the cheek

#day

Spring first day---
she wears
no bra

#wind

strong March wind---
my neighbor
coughs louder

#hear

in order to form
a more perfect union---
let's hear* one another

* http://tinyurl.com/yojote

#home

March showers---
I stay
home

#sunset

sunset---
not enough money
to buy a pizza slice

#sings

morning stillness---
a garbage truck
sings

#green

people wear green
for St. Pat Day---
naked trees

#blue

blue sky---
daisies
blossom

No comments: