Sunday, March 02, 2008

#cap

March bright day---
I adjust
my Yankees cap

#hand

morning stillness---
my neighbor's hand
waves hello

#boy

boy pushes a load
of water melons---
February is over

#blue

Maya* blue sky---
I sacrifice
a dozen Blue Points

* http://tinyurl.com/yukkvy

#pauses

morning drizzle---
my window is scribbled
with pauses

#girls

sunny--- teen girls pass me
and giggle
almost Spring

#train

waiting for my train---
shadows of birds
travel the rails

#green

end of February---
too green strawberries
on sale

#blue

blue sky---
I ask her
that we hold hands

#stare

miniskirt--- her walk
makes it hard not to stare
almost Spring

#sunset

fog at sunset---
I view
a film noir

#exam

at Starbucks---
he grades
her exam

#Park

Madison Square Park---
couple dance tango
then pass the hat

#coat

park---
man in trench coat pretends
pissing in snow

#feather

February---
after snow stopped
a white feather falls

No comments: