Sunday, March 04, 2007

#tulip

early March---
new graffiti
shaped like a tulip

#Spring

Vietnamese noodle soup---
I look for quail eggs
Spring nears

#Park

Madison Square Park---
the snow all gone
a couple kiss at night

#eating

eating raw carrots
with chicken breast---
pass the saliva please

#dinner

end of the month---
she wants to go
to her mother's for dinner

#turtle

wind driven rain---
a turtle
stops

#snow

all the snow melted---
she wears her
angora sweater

#moon

late night
the brass starts to jam---
full moon

#sunset

sunset---
my neighbor
paints the daffodils

#mum

warmer days---
the buds on trees
stay mum

#day

overcast day---
she cooks
paella

#hydrant

on a fire hydrant
I tie my shoes---behind me
a dog waits its turn

#slush

the waitress brings
grits with my eggs---
slush on the ground

#accent

she speaks English
with a Provence accent---
I order a glass of rosé

No comments: