Sunday, September 17, 2006

#green

Autumn clouds---
green leaves
quiver

#bench

Sunday morning---
my favorite bench
has spelled coffee

#story

sitting in a bookstore---
she tells me
the story of her life

#fruit

gloomy day---
I order another
half of grapefruit

#hat
 
cold wind blows off
my hat---
and a good fantasy
 
#bamboo
 
morning stillness---
bamboo shoots growing
in a water bowl
 
#wrong
 
looks the wrong way
before crossing the street---
a Yankee dog in London
 
#sneeze
 
dark clouds---
I sneeze every time
the cat passes by
 
#drizzle
 
Autumn light drizzle---
I am glad
I forgot my umbrella
 
#sign
 
in a miniskirt
she waits for a train----
'mind the gap' sign
 
#turtle

on the way to
the airport---
I pass a pet turtle farm

#fly

a September fly
keeps flying
into my face

#football

after all the violence
in the news---
Monday football

#eleven

nine eleven---
a five year old kid
celebrates his birthday


Get your email and more, right on the new Yahoo.com

No comments: