Sunday, August 13, 2006

#cars

kids playing in
a parking lot--- hide only
behind US made cars

#tortilla

sunrise---
spreading bean paste
on a warm tortilla

#walk

Sunday leisurely walk---
all the mosquitoes
stayed home

#brown

cool morning---
the green leaves swing in
tandem with her brown hair

#fish

Friday night---
I rush there before they
run out of fried fish sandwich

#sunset

sunset---
too much red pepper
in my salad

#clue

a crossword puzzle
has for clue:
"a brief poem"

#worm

early morning---
no one in the courtyard
but a worm

#moon

obstructed full moon---
the hood tilting
on the head of a monk

#bus

as I wait for a bus---
a blond in a red sports
car passes

#sunset

sunset---
I can smell the
beef carpaccio to here

#wind

cool summer wind---
I stroll
to the subway

#crowd

Italian cafe---
the World Cup crowd
still boasting

#jay

on a park bench
a blue jay stops
to look at me

No comments: