Sunday, February 01, 2009

#yells

warm Winter Sunday---
a kid on a toy horse
yells go Steelers

#game

Super Bowl Sunday---
the high school soccer game
is crowded

#moon

my neighbor missed
his evening prayers---
crescent moon over the skyline

#blue

blue sky---
she says she likes
bald men

#sunset

sunset---
as I walk on thin ice
I remember her

#class

early morning---
a nun reads to her class
"Romeo and Juliet"

#moon

he takes off his wedding band---
crescent moon visits
Venus

#ends

January ends---
sparrows
sing

#support

the recession---
bankers girlfriends*
form a support group

* http://tinyurl.com/d4cynf

#snow

morning---
a snow ball fight
ends with a hug

#wave

cold night---
I dream of what women wore
in the heat wave of last year

#fog

train station morning fog---
a woman walks
into the wrong restroom

#tv

I rewind my Timex---
no more
analog tv

#dawn

dawn---
a cops car
stops at red

No comments: