Sunday, September 07, 2008

#wear

September---
she stopped walking around
in her under wear

#blue

September blue sky---
the dog ate
his homework

#cat

September thunder storms---
I share my bed
with the cat

#make

September rain---
I make
split pea soup

#sunset

sunset---
dark clouds move in
I smell incense

#blue

blue sky---
the cotton candy man
is sold out

#means

September---
a little girl asks
what "Yankees" means

#trouble

trouble---
she took my picture
off her desk

#beach

evening rush---
I recall a beach
past Summer night

#blues

September blues---
I visit
the steam baths

#mate

McCain's running mate---
love
at first sight

#rubber

rubber mouse sticks out
of garbage can---
first day of school

#cheer

the U.S. Open---
the sun in my eyes
I cheer at random
.
#long

a long weekend---
I ran out
of chocolate

No comments: