Sunday, September 14, 2008

#dancer

tapping my fingers---
a flamenco dancer
stops and glares at me

#fly

morning stillness---
a fly keeps
walking the floor

#legs

Saturday night football---
she keeps
recrossing her legs

#laundry

doing laundry---
sand in the pockets
of my shorts

#dog

evening September fog---
the dog smells
another dog

#butterfly

September overcast skies---
a butterfly
stays low

#moon

reminds me
of face of my nanny---
almost full moon


#lock

September Eleven---
I remember to fix
lock of my backdoor

#hotter

September bright day---
cold wind makes
the sun feel hotter

#camp

Paris pales
compared to Palin---
McCain has now camp

#at

at Applebee's---
I finnished
my broccoli

#up

September---
I look up as
a jetliner passes

#babes

September street fair---
only the babes
look appetizing

#dawn

dawn---
an ant
comes back

No comments: