Sunday, January 27, 2008

#rose

a diner late January---
I touch a rose
to see if it's real

#salad

boring January---
I go get
a seaweed salad

#sunset

Winter sunset---
she leaves me
alone

#books

cold morning---
I exercise by
clearing my desk of books

#lost

all it took was that
his opponent wear black---
Federer lost*

*at the Australian Open

#moon

blue sky---
except for
a setting day moon

#tree

doing yoga---
the cat thinks
I'm a real tree

#heart

morning oatmeal---
the no pleasure
of preventing heart attacks

#blue

blue sky---
a child asks
where are the stars

#moon

dawn---
my night light won't go off
full moon

#men

women's basketball---
why aren't
the cheerleaders men?

#blue

blue sky---
the gluttony
of a smoke column

#dream

Martin Luther King Day---
I have a dream there'll be
no more hunger

#witch

bitter cold morning---
a witch has
her curtains open

No comments: