Sunday, November 25, 2007

#sunset

November sunset---
eggnog
with a kick

#blue

blue sky---
we ran out
of toilet paper

#size

Christmas shopping---
I forgot
her present size

#sunrise

sunrise---
full moon says
so what

#moon

Thanksgiving leftovers---
a harvest moon
wrapped with clouds

#bagels

Black Friday
starts at midnight---
a long line to buy bagels

#rat

Thanksgiving Day---
a rat awaits
arrival of the garbage

#definition

morning haze---
I watch
high definition TV

#Thanksgiving

we have house guests
for Thanksgiving--- I find
a brown leaf under my bed

#moon

harvest moon
above the skyline---
I take out the garbage

#scream

at the dentist---
someone's ring tones
scream

#dollar

dollar too low---
a street vendor
lists prices in euros

#twinkle

she has a twinkle
in her eyes---
I order more oysters

#coffee

waiting for dawn---
I put milk
in my coffee

1 comment:

Ričardas said...

You are very productive :) Enjoyed reading.