Sunday, May 07, 2006

#sunset

rushing home at sunset---
the smell of cooking
in the elevator

#garden

my neighbor's
flower garden---
her favorite color is purple

#spider

spring cleaning
my room---
I found a new spider

#crow

saturday morning
softball game---
a crow making catcalls

#t-shirts

late spring---
a warm sun
brought out the tight t-shirts

#sunrise

sunrise---
the ants
are looking blacker


#hypnotist

going home---she dozes
while reading the flyer
of a hypnotist

#city

city sky line---
trying to tell
the clouds from the smoke

#sunset

dark clouds at sunset---
hope they are gone
by moonrise

#falcon

looking out
of the window---
wishing I were a falcon

#sunset

sunset---
picking the last
daffodil

#rice

cloudy sky---
nothing left
of last night rice pudding

#hair

a kid next to me
having his hair cut
for the first time

#may

may day---
the idea of paying all workers
is very recent

#spring

spring light rain---
I close
the umbrella

No comments: