Sunday, July 12, 2009

#River

East River blue sky---
the wake
of a speed boat

#roots

roots---
Obama travels
to Africa

#night

Saturday night---
the chaperon
goes for a walk

#blue

blue sky---
a monk does
nothing

#River

East River breeze---
a sail boat overtakes
an oil tanker

#beer

a beer garden---
there is a bathroom
every where you look

#porcupines

I go so deep into
a pine wood---
I start thinking of porcupines

#cool

cool July day---
the ice cream man
goes for a coffee break

#flowers

Tour De France---
all these men do this
for a kiss and flowers by day's end

#blue

blue sky---
a column of smoke
moves sideway

#dragonfly

lonely in the park---
a dragonfly
caresses my face

#class

morning stillness---
I watch
a Tai Chi class

#horse

Central Park green house gases---
a carriage horse shits
as he passes me

#blue

blue sky---
where did yesterday's
seagulls go

1 comment:

Ričardas said...

I am glad to see that you are still creative as always. I liked the last one from this set the most. Nice.