Sunday, December 02, 2007

#green

going green---
not getting
a Christmas tree

#snow

first snow---
the doorman
is irritated

#pigeon

cold windy day---
a pigeon perched
on my air conditioner

#blue

blue sky---
who needs
her deep eyes

#dust

cleaning my desk---
I find November dust
on my diary

#party

morning stillness---
sweeping away the ashes
of last night party

#alpaca

she says lighten up---
I wear my
alpaca sweater

#debate

want to be presidents
debate---no torture
but may be torture

#lesson

geometry lesson---
day moon
next to a contrail

#blue

blue sky---
Santa Claus is living
on a boat in the North Pole

#bicycle

many say there will be
a recession---
I buy a bicycle

#Santa

kids wait their turns
at the mall---
Santa is programmable

#gloom

November gloom---
I peel
guava fruits

#snail

Monday morning rain---
a snail
drags its feet

1 comment:

Ričardas said...

Enjoyed everyone of them. Last one made me laugh. :)