Sunday, June 17, 2007

#bride

blue sky---
a June bride
finishes dressing up

#Park

Madison Square Park---
after the rain stopped
the sprinklers start

#teller

the fortune teller
tells me---say less
observe more

#Summer

Summer---waiting
for a rainy Sunday
to have a fish fry

#race

once more a sparrow
wins the race
but loses the prize---to a pigeon

#sunset

sunset---
a black cat
comes out to stretch

#squirrel

a squirrel on the fire escape
stares---
I go wear some clothes

#sunrise

sunrise behind
overcast skies---
the milkman does not show up

#trains

subway new trains---
hard low plastic benches
now don't doze

#mildew

overcast Summer day---
I flush out the mildew
from an old cap

#poodle

Summer downpour---
a poodle not covered
by his master's umbrella

#balls

Summer playground---
many balls thrown
but no catches

#sunset

sunset---
I made
the sangria

#hair

blue sky---
she puts her blond hair
in my face

No comments: