Sunday, March 18, 2007

#moon

snow on the ground---
the moon
walks on the water

#snow

late March sun shines
on more snow---
being blinded by hate

#pub

at a pub---I drink
Guinness and leave
the green beer for amateurs

#Irish

Saint Patrick Day---
the weather
has an Irish temper

#milk

a snow storm---
I spill all the milk
I got

#cat

a cat drinks
from a dripping faucet---
predawn silence

#picture

Spring cleaning---
an old picture
of me in a swim suit


#pine

rubbing her callouses
the smell of pine---
almost Spring

#sunset

sunset---waiting
for these colors to bloom
in my back yard

#hawk

a hawk flies high---
traffic crawls
on the highway

#baths

foggy day---
I visit
the Turkish baths

#fly

a fly enters through
the kitchen window---
cooking cabbage

#warm

warm March day---
in the produce section
she smiles at me

#light

morning rush---
light
at the end of the tunnel

No comments: